Pageviews last month

Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Morning Musing: I Gotta Write That - Take II

If you read my post from a few weeks back called "Marry My Daughter" you know I like to talk about stories that just beg someone to write them.

Add this one to the list!  Did you hear about this?  The story actually broke a couple of weeks back but I'm still thinking about it and still what if'ing!

Actress Janeane Garofalo was married for twenty years and didn't know it.  Apparently she and a friend had what they thought was a pretend marriage in Vegas one night while they were both intoxicated.  Neither of them knew--for twenty years!!!--that it was legit until the friend went to wed recently and found out he was already married.  Can you imagine???

Well ...don't mind if I do!  There are sooo many ways I could write this story, LOL.  I love "best friends falling in love" stories, so that's the obvious angle to write it from.  But there are so many possibilities! I haven't quite figured out how I'd make that one a historical story but  my muse keeps tempting me to figure it out.  Oh the possibilities! Or as I like to say, so many stories, so little time to write them LOL.

How would you write it?









No comments:

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...