Pageviews last month

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Friend Malfunction!


Today's scheduled Friday Friend had a computer problem and wasn't able to return her interview in time. I considered moving up next week's Friend but didn't want to do that to her last minute.

So instead, you're stuck with me. *G*

In true keeping with summer vacation mode, I can think of nothing to blog about. So I leave you with one of the funniest videos I've seen in a long time (maybe I'm just easily amused?) *G*

Hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

Susan Macatee said...

Actually, I'm more of a dog person, but that was still fun to watch!

Thanks for the laughs!

Rebecca J Vickery said...

Hi Niole,

My granddaughter loves kitties. I will have to show her this video. She's gonna love it. LOL

Martha Eskuchen said...

Nicole - Those are GREAT shots! Some really fiesty kitties!! Thanks for starting my Friday with a laugh!

Kat Henry Doran Author said...

OMG! What a scream.
I appreciated the "enthusiasm" as well as the background music. Hawaii 5-0 always gets the blood flowing.
thanks for the laugh
kat doran

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...