Pageviews last month

Monday, May 26, 2008

When Things Don't Go As Planned....


Well the radio interview with Regan didn't go as planned. In fact, it really didn't go at all. Computer, are fussy beasts, after all, and we just couldn't get it to work. Regan was lovely about it, apologizing all over the place. It was frustrating as can be, but not her fault at all. These things happen. The only real drawback for me was I had myself psyched up for it to happen, and when it didn't, I had no release from all that nervous energy.

But I'm a firm believer in things happening when they're supposed to happen, so I have to believe that this was just not the right time, not the right day.

The interview is being rescheduled and hopefully next time we'll have better luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs. These things happen. Let us know when it's rescheduled and I'll try to make it. My last radio interview went, but not too well on my part.

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Thanks, Ashley! I know what you mean, the few minutes we did talk I sounded like an idiot, LOL, so I was almost glad when it didn't work out. Better luck next time and all that! *G*

Paty Jager said...

Yeah! You're still ahead of me so I can pick your brain! LOL I've been going ot e-mail and ask you how it went and with my internet semi up and running I popped on here and got my answer!

Sorry it didn't happy, but sooooo glad it is still before mine! ROFL

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...