Pageviews last month

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Raz-a-licious

My CP's and I have a little game we like to play. We argue over who would play Raz Colt, the hero in my historical western WIP, if it were a movie.

I always come back to Johnny Depp -- hey, what woman doesn't?-- but truthfully, Johnny is a bit long in the tooth to play Raz. Not that he couldn't do it...

But last night someone said "Adam Beach!"

Who?

So I googled him... and you know? This guy has potential. What do you think?

I like the outfit here, Raz dresses all in black...

And then there's this one... ooh, I'm a sucker for a hero with long dark hair...


This one I'm posting not just because Raz is part Indian, but just because.... well, just... because!

Now that's what I call Razalicious!

2 comments:

Darah Lace said...

Ooh, he's yummy, Nic. I love the one of him as an Indian. But when I picture Raz, I see him more like the guy I posted as last Friday's Fantasy on my blog. Go check him out and tell me what you think.

Nicole McCaffrey said...

LOL He's a hot guy, D, but the eyes say it all and his say "baby". For me, a hero needs to have eyes that say he's seen too much of life already.

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...