Pageviews last month

Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday Morning Musing: A Shot of Adrenaline

I found the review below on Facebook last week when someone posted it about Northern Temptress, and it lifted my spirits considerably. Last week's critique meeting also served as a shot in the arm as we brainstormed ideas around the corner I thought I'd written myself into.  Feeling much more positive about moving forward with Wild Texas Bride.  If only I could find a little time to write! I spent most of Sunday working, so hopefully my schedule will allow for some down time by mid-week to do just that.

Meanwhile, here's the review.


If you loved 'Gone With The Wind', you will love this book. A great love story and history of the Civil War showing the horrors and sadness of war but also the hope and redemption of the human spirit. One of the best books I've read.
Smiling.

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Nic

No comments:

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...