Darah Lace. Not only does she tag me, forcing me out of my sleepy summer doldrums (read laziness!) , but now I actually have to come up with something to blog about.
Darah tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I have to list eight things you probably didn't want to know about me, and one of them has to be a lie. If readers guess which is the lie, they win a prize. (Okay, that part I like, LOL, I'm good with prizes.)
So here goes. I'll list eight random things and the winner who guesses the "oopsie" gets a free e-copy of any of my releases. Small Town Christmas, The Model Man or Wild Texas Wind. Your choice.
1. I sleep with six pillows. Plus a husband.
2. If I were to become single again (widowed, divorced) I wouldn't remarry. I'd just have more dogs. Cause.... you can train dogs.
3. I once made radio legend Casey Kasem cry.
4. My sister is also an author.
5. I once turned down a really great job because it was on the 18th floor. And I'm afraid of heights.
6. Speaking of fears, I suffer from lepidophobia, or fear of butterflies. I'm also not good with birds, moths --pretty much anything that flutters.
7. As a teenager, I won awards for bowling and could have gone on to compete professionally if I'd wanted to.
8. I haven't written a dang thing since summer began.
Okay, I nominate the following authors for the versatile blogger award:
Leave your comments and guesses as to the truth versus the lie. I'll be back tomorrow to post the winner and reveal the truth!