Tuesday, February 2, 2010
As good a place to start as any....
I received this from Sarah Simas (thanks, Sarah!) back in December but haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet. I guess seven random facts about me are as good a place to start as any (if I can think of that many! LOL)
1. It's all about handbags. Some women shop for shoes, some like clothes. Me, I love purses. Big ones, small ones, leather ones, fabric ones. For me, a stroll through the handbag department is like a little kid walking through a candy store.
2. I've always believed that pets are God's way of keeping angels with us at all times.
3. I hate to drive. In fact, if I never had to leave my house again, I'd be a very happy hermit.
4. The first story I ever wrote was called "The Unloved Doll Who Became Loved" (my mother still has it). I've since learned not to give away the ending in the title. *G*
5. Fifteen years together and I am still giddily, ridiculously, head over heels in love with my hubby.
6. Hubby and the boys think I watch Dirty Jobs with them just to spend family time together. But I have a secret crush on Mike Rowe.
7. Must have my NCIS fix daily. A day without NCIS is like... well, a day without NCIS!!
How about you? What's something random about you that nobody knows? Fess up!