Monday, July 27, 2009
Words for Women to Live By
The busy month of July continues... so with no time to post a "real" blog today, I thought I'd share this.
1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons turn it into lemonade, then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember wherever there is a good looking, sweet, single or married man, there is some woman tired of his bullshit!
13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.
14. If it has tires or testicles it's gonna give you trouble.
15. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong..
Have a great week!
I found the review below on Facebook last week when someone posted it about Northern Temptress, and it lifted my spirits considerably. Last ...
Sometimes you just can't help but smile at the way life works...last summer I posted a note on a FB group and the nicest lady responded....
I’ve always loved American history, in particular the Civil War. And when it comes right down to it, I admit…I’m obsessed with Gettysbur...