Pageviews last month

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Dancing


Well, I don't want to get political but let's just say...I was NOT in a good mood when I awoke this morning. *G*

And then I found this in my inbox, and all feels right with my world once again.

Hi Nicole, I have to tell you, I am reading your book The Model Man right now. It is **fabulous**

, and I am really enjoying it. Your dialogue is great, and your character development even better. Your book is waaaaayyyy better than the last three Harlequin Presents I have read.

Whatever you are doing right now, you should stop, and get back to writing!! :-)

Best,
Martha


oooh...sounds like Martha knows I haven't been writing, LOL. I can't disappoint her now can I? I really need to find a way to get out of this funk and get back to writing! Bless you Martha!


Nic



4 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

I think I echoed your sentiments this morning...ah, but it'll all work out. Said the spider to the fly, LOL.

Anyway, I have to agree with Martha! You know I loved The Model Man. Derek is such a drool-worthy hero!

As for getting back to writing, it's not too late to join NaNo!

Helen

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I guess as writers we all have days like that.... so what are you waiting for now, get back into it girl. hehehehe :) No excues.

Suzanne :)

Paty Jager said...

I agree with Martha, get to writing!

Sarita Leone said...

Good morning Nicole. Great reader letter! Not surprised though. I read The Model Man when it first released and loved it. :)

Please stop by my blog when you've got a minute. I gave you an award!

Have a nice day.

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...