Pageviews last month

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coming Out of the Closet (so to speak)


It's more or less and open secret what I do for my day job, but I haven't ever really talked about it here. So it's time to come clean! That creak you hear is the sound of a closet door opening and me stepping out, LOL. I'm blogging today as my alter-ego on author Dayana Knight's blog and thought it might be of interest. Stop by and check it out!

BTW have no fear, I am working on plans to regenerate my blog. I'm interested in doing thirty days of guest bloggers for the month of November. Drop me an email at nmccaffreyauthor@yahoo.com if you're interested in hanging out with me next month.

Nic (who promises to be back soon!)

2 comments:

Susan Macatee said...

Hi, Nic!
Very informative blog you've got over there. Every writer should stop by and check it out.

Paty Jager said...

LOL- I always thought your alter ego was Wonder Woman- Man now, I'll be in a funk for months!

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...