Pageviews last month

Monday, April 7, 2008

Outlaw in Petticoats

There's been so much good news around me lately, it doesn't seem to want to stop. But today I wanted to take a break from sharing my OWN good news--really, it gets annoying, doesn't it??-- and share someone else's.

My dear friend and CP of 8 years now, Paty Jager received a 5 spur review for her upcoming release Outlaw in Petticoats from Love Western Romances. Here's what she had to say on her blog this morning:

Outlaw in Petticoats, the next Halsey brother book to be released in ebook on May 9th, just recieved its first review from Love Western Romances. And it has me smiling! I knew the review would be good because the website's moderator had told me she knew it received 5 spurs, but she hadn't had time to get the review up on the site yet. I had contacted her to do an author spotlight- which I can't get in until January 2009, but that's okay, by then the third book should be just about out in ebook. (fingers crossed) Anyway, after she told me that I kept checking the site- all weekend- LOL No I'm not a review addict, well maybe just a little!

So to not keep you in suspense any longer here is the url to go read the review:http://www.lovewesternromances.com/outlawpetticoatsreview.html

When I wrote the character Zeke in Marshal in Petticoats, I fell in love with him in his small role. And that must have carried over into Outlaw since both my editor and this reviewer both said they too, fell in love with Zeke. Of course I am currently in love with the brother who is the hero in Miner in Petticoats, the book I'm finishing up right now to send to my editor.

If, like me, you're a western fan, you've got to meet the Halsey Brothers. Like Paty, I had a weak spot for Zeke from the start. Outlaw was one of those books you just didn't want to see come to an end.

Big "woo hoo" for Paty--and Zeke! :o)


4 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Thanks Nicole! I'm still sailing. I can only hope the other reveiwers and the readers like this book and Zeke as much.

Nicole McCaffrey said...

They will if they're female! ;o)

Sarita Leone said...

What a wonderful review! So great to hear so much happy news! :)

Susan Macatee said...

Big congrats to Paty!
It's always a plus to have readers fall in love with your hero.

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...