Pageviews last month

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Countdown Continues




I'm still counting the days until The Model Man is released! In a way, it's a little like the way my kids look forward to Christmas, LOL. But like them I know that once it's here, it's gone. That week my book will be featured on the new releases page will be very brief--and then the job begins of keeping it on everyone's mind!

For now, though, I'm still celebrating. I've posted the opening scene from the book on the Slip into Something Victorian blog site. Remember, anyone who leaves a comment there between now and release day (March 28) gets their name put in a drawing to win a free e-copy. The more times you comment, the more chances to win!

Stop on over and "meet" The Model Man!

1 comment:

Paty Jager said...

When your book comes out, enjoy every minute or it! Then get busy and get that western done! I want to read it!

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...