1) Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names (I don’t know eight so I’ll just choose one or two)
4) Don’t forget to leave them a note saying they’ve been tagged.
The only person I knew who hadn't already been tagged was Darah, so I only tagged her!
Gosh, I really hate these things and it took me hours to come up with eight simple facts about myself, but here goes:
1) I wrote my first story, “The Unloved Doll”, when I was six years old
2) I hate talking about myself.
3) I was never a “dog” person until I met Tanner, our family dog. Now he’s the love of my life. (That's him, above, btw, beckoning you to play)
4) I love the smell of rain.
5) My favorite colors are lavender and buttercup yellow.
6) I am painfully shy.
7) I’m terrified of butterflies.
8) I love cloudy, overcast summer days.