Pageviews last month

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged!


1) Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.

2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things with a copy of these rules.

3) At the end of your blog you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names (I don’t know eight so I’ll just choose one or two)

4) Don’t forget to leave them a note saying they’ve been tagged.

The only person I knew who hadn't already been tagged was Darah, so I only tagged her!

Gosh, I really hate these things and it took me hours to come up with eight simple facts about myself, but here goes:

1) I wrote my first story, “The Unloved Doll”, when I was six years old

2) I hate talking about myself.

3) I was never a “dog” person until I met Tanner, our family dog. Now he’s the love of my life. (That's him, above, btw, beckoning you to play)

4) I love the smell of rain.

5) My favorite colors are lavender and buttercup yellow.

6) I am painfully shy.

7) I’m terrified of butterflies.

8) I love cloudy, overcast summer days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're terrified of butterflies? What's up with that?!! LOL Oh well, we all have our little quirks. :)

It would be fun to have one of your heroines be terrified of them too. I don't think I've ever known ANYONE who's afraid of those insects. (still laughing out loud...)

I love rain too, and the cloudy days. Although since I went to Mexico I've been craving the sun!

Your story about the unloved doll sounds like it'd be adorable; especially since you were only six when you wrote it. How cute!

Okay, off to read all the other people's tags that Paty tagged.

She's right, this is great publicity! LOL

Paty Jager said...

LOL- terrified of butterflies??? You who can master two young boys and a rambunctious dog? I love that! And guess what you are getting for your birthday! LOL

Thanks for playing along! I like learning these things.

Nicole McCaffrey said...

LOL, it's true. Anything that flutters scares me -- and butterflies flutter VERY SLOW. (shudder)

Every summer my kids drag me through the butterfly tent at the zoo -- I think they want to see what will happen if one of the buggers actually lands on me!

You're welcome, btw, Paty. This was fun.

Darah Lace said...

I'd forgotten you like yellow. Nice and soothing. LOL. I think about you when I see a butterfly. Oh, and though I grumbled about it, I played along with the game of tag.

The Struggle is Real Week 8: When Life Hits Back

  It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post. Did anyone notice I was missing?   But I have good news/bad news.   The good news. I wr...